Felony cases are all unique and carry severe penalties, including long jail sentences.
You have three options when deciding how to proceed with your upcoming court date:
- Rely on a public defender
- Hire a defense attorney that may or may not have experience with your criminal matter
- Or hire a defense team….with former prosecutors and police on call 24/7.
It’s your choice. Make sure you choose the correct one because your future may depend on it.
Some Of The Felony Defense We Can Assist With
- Drug Offenses
- Assault & Related Offenses
- Kidnapping and Related Offenses
- Sexual Offenses
- Burglary and Related Offenses
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Arson and Related Offenses
- Theft and Related Offenses
- Forgery and Related Offenses
- Business and Commercial Frauds
- Obstruction of Public Administration
- Escape and Other Offenses Relating to Custody
- Federal Criminal Charges Filed In Ohio
- Riot, Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
- Offenses Relating to Firearms and Weapons
- Internet Crimes and Computer Crimes
- Family Offenses
- Probation Violation
- Prostitution Offenses
- Hindering Prosecution or Apprehension Perjury and Related Offenses
Get started today
In Their Own Words
"I could not be happier with their professionalism, and willingness to explain any question and option."Blake R.
"Everyone that works in that office is amazing. They helped me with a custody case and did a fantastic job."Scott S.
"Nicole got us everything we asked for. I feel that she saved our family and especially my kids."Deanna H.
We'll craft a strategy for your case to get you to the finish line, and you'll always know where your case stands.
Great Track Record
For over 50 years, our attorneys have accumulated an impressive record of wins, with experience across the board.
We'll Do What It Takes
Our attorneys will go the distance for you, dedicated to winning both in and out of the courtroom.
Since 1978, our ethical commitment to excellence has earned us the respect of the legal community.